SERVICE WE DO THINGS FOR OUR MERCHANTS NO ONE ELSE DOES
- Our pricing is competitive and we guarantee it will never go up. We will even teach you how to read your statements so you can hold us accountable.
- We spend more time monitoring our existing merchants than we do selling new ones. No one else does this. Our merchants find out very quickly they can cross merchant services off their to-do lists.
- Our merchants never have to use call centers or spend time on hold. They know the members of their Swipe team by name and have their cells.
- Our call back time for anyone who has to leave a message with reception is 15 minutes.
- Your discount and auth rates will never go up. We will even teach you to read your statements so you can see this.
- Our merchants know the members of their Swipe team by name and have their cells.
- The same person who sells an account services it. With most companies the only person you know in the company disappears as soon as you sign on, leaving you and your office staff to deal with call centers. Your sales executive will get you set up and then make sure you are 100% satisfied for many years to come.
- We have never contracted with a POS System to use us as their sole payment processor. This means when we recommend a POS solution it is based on a businesses’ needs, not on what system is going to best help our bottom line.
- We spend more time monitoring our existing merchants than we do selling new ones. No one else does this.
- If you leave a message with our receptionist, you will receive a call back within fifteen minutes.
SAVE WITH US FOUR MONEY-SAVING PRICING OPTIONS
The cost of card acceptance is going through the roof due to fraud prevention and all the vacation and reward programs that the card issuers invent and the merchants pay for. These costs are crippling businesses. To combat this, many businesses have started passing modest fees onto their customers and in turn are saving thousands, sometimes tens of thousands, on their annual processing costs. So besides transparent traditional pricing, we also offer three other pricing models.
Debit Steering is our most popular pricing model.
We provide businesses with smart-routing terminals and technology that automatically add a small fee to credit card transactions, but not to debit transactions. This encourages customers to use debit cards, a payment option that carries a much lower cost of acceptance than credit.
Many of our liquor stores and restaurants use this. None report getting any customer pushback and all are saving thousands and thousands.
Cash Discounting is also very popular with our merchants. It adds a small fee to both credit and debit transactions, encouraging people to pay with cash or, if a business accepts them, checks.
This is popular with our salons and auto service providers. Once again, none of our businesses that use this have reported any customer pushback.
Surcharging adds a small fee to all transactions. This is popular with our merchants who do online ticket sales.
For more information on any of these programs call us at 800-768-6004.
TO VISIT CARD COMPLY©, CLICK HERE.
TRANSPARENT TRADITIONAL PRICING
At Swipe for a Cause, we put all our merchants who don’t choose to do Debit Steering, Cash Discounting or Surcharging on Cost Plus Pricing, the easiest, most transparent pricing model available.
That said, even on Cost Plus Pricing, your statements will still look complicated. Unfortunately, we have no control over this. But we can teach you how to cut through all the gobbledygook so you can actually read them. That way you can always see for yourself that the fees we have control of (your discount fees and authorization rate) will never go up.
Plus, just like with our other pricing models, terminals are always provided at no out-of-pocket expense for as long as you process with us.
WHAT WE OFFER THE LATEST POS SYSTEMS FOR ALL INDUSTRIES
At Swipe for a Cause, we are always looking to partner with companies that can help our merchants increase sales and customer loyalty. We will only enter into partnerships with solid companies seeped in quality products and service. We have also never contracted with a POS System to use us as their sole payment processor. This means when we recommend a POS solution it is based on a businesses’ needs, not on what we have a contractual obligation to sell. Because of this, we offer our businesses only the best in:
- Traditional stand-alone terminals
- Double encrypted terminals with smart routing technology for debit steering
- EMV Restaurant POS systems that are as powerful as Micros/Aloha/Positouch but much more affordable
- Pay-At-Table solutions
- Retail POS Systems
- Stand-alone Wireless terminals
- Audio jack or bluetooth card readers
- Gift Cards
- Security Products
FREE MARKETING ENCOURAGING NEW AND REPEAT BUSINESS
We want to make sure customers know that when they use a card at a business who swipes with us, a portion of every card sale goes to charity. This can drive up sales for our merchants as well as increase customer loyalty.
In order to do this we give all our merchants:
- free point-of-sale materials.
- free marketing materials.
- free social media promotions of any of the special events, sales, etc. they may have going on.